【Rough standard of prices】
Prices change depending on numbers of people, hours, contents, your budget and so on.
Please feel free to contact us concerning prices.
|4 hours||18,000 yen|
|8 hours||33,000 yen|
Basically the prices are for up to 10 people per one guide.
In case of trekking in difficult courses, participant’s limitation would be 6 per one guide for security.
- Transportation fee for the guide（from guide’s home to meeting place・during the tour・ending place to guide’s home）
- Cost of meals for the guide
- In case of very early start and returning home on the same day is difficult, accommodation fee and cost of meals for the guide
- In case of guide designation, 3,000 yen a day as a staff reservation fee
Mi-Kumano Cancellation Policy
We hope you enjoy Mi-Kumano tours with our professional guides, but if you do have to cancel your reservation, for whatever reason, please let Mi-Kumano as soon as possible. While no cancellation fee is necessary in the case of severe weather or other dangerous circumstances which we decide and suggest to the customer, the following cancellation fees do apply for customers who cancel:
- One week before the reservation, 30 percent of the guiding fee;
- 6 to 3 days before the reservation, 40 percent;
- 2 days and the day before, 50 percent;
- the day of the reservation, 100 percent of the guiding fee is expected.