We walked from Takahara to Chikatsuyu in a drizzle.
On our way, we met many kinds of living creatures such as snakes, frogs, huge earthworms, mountain pheasants, iridescent blue lizards, and a lot of Japanese river crabs!
All of these living things must have welcomed the pilgrims from the US.
- Tour Prices
- Popular courses
- Takijiri to Takahara, Entrance of the Kodo to magical mountain village
- Takahara to Chikatsuyu Oji, Mountain shrine to valley floor historical spots
- Chikatsuyu to Tsugizakura Oji, Chikatsuyu village historical spots and giant trees
- Hosshinmon-oji to Hongu Grand Shrine
- Hayatama Grand Shrine and Kamikura Shrine in Shingu
- Akagigoe, scenic mountain ridge walk
- Dainichigoe, Ki-no-kuni (Tree Country) lives up to its name with this forest walk
- Ogumotorigoe, the most memorable challenge of the Kodo
- Kogumotorigoe, amazing mountain overlook
- Daimonzaka to Nachi Falls
- Nagaizaka (Ohechi Route)
- Walking up Nachi Station to Nachi Falls
- Other Courses
- About us
- Contact Us