We had a Kumano nun presentation last Saturday.
There were some audience and they listened to the story intently.
Thank you for listening to the presentation!!
Here’s the details of the presentation.
Date: every first and third Saturday
Time: morning session 11:30～12:00 、afternoon session 14:30～15:00
Place: the guide booth, North hall, Kumano-Hongu Heritage Center
※Reservations are not required.
- Tour Prices
- Popular courses
- Takijiri to Takahara, Entrance of the Kodo to magical mountain village
- Takahara to Chikatsuyu Oji, Mountain shrine to valley floor historical spots
- Chikatsuyu to Tsugizakura Oji, Chikatsuyu village historical spots and giant trees
- Hosshinmon-oji to Hongu Grand Shrine
- Hayatama Grand Shrine and Kamikura Shrine in Shingu
- Akagigoe, scenic mountain ridge walk
- Dainichigoe, Ki-no-kuni (Tree Country) lives up to its name with this forest walk
- Ogumotorigoe, the most memorable challenge of the Kodo
- Kogumotorigoe, amazing mountain overlook
- Daimonzaka to Nachi Falls
- Nagaizaka (Ohechi Route)
- Walking up Nachi Station to Nachi Falls
- Other Courses
- About us
- Contact Us