We had a wonderful time again visiting Shirahama and Kumano kodo.
Please thank Jennifer and otosan Akira for making our walks super enjoyable.
Thank you and your colleagues for your super efficiency.
- One-day hikes
- Takijiri to Takahara, Entrance of the Kodo to magical mountain village
- Takahara to Chikatsuyu Oji, Mountain shrine to valley floor historical spots
- Chikatsuyu to Tsugizakura Oji, Chikatsuyu village historical spots and giant trees
- Hosshinmon-oji to Hongu Grand Shrine
- Hayatama Grand Shrine and Kamikura Shrine in Shingu
- Akagigoe, scenic mountain ridge walk
- Dainichigoe, Ki-no-kuni (Tree Country) lives up to its name with this forest walk
- Ogumotorigoe, the most memorable challenge of the Kodo
- Kogumotorigoe, amazing mountain overlook
- Daimonzaka to Nachi Falls
- Nagaizaka (Ohechi Route)
- Walking up Nachi Station to Nachi Falls
- Taxi Plan
- Multiple-day hikes
- Guide fee
- Contact Us!
- Buy Travel Insurance