I guided American guests on Aikido Walking Tour!
They practice Aikido in America, so we had a great time to visit Ueshiba Morihei’s grave.
In addition, they visited the three Grand Shrines of Kumano with our guides.
It was our great pleasure to share the beautiful scenery with them for 4 days.
Free Aikido Walking Tour will be available until March 2016.
Please contact us!! firstname.lastname@example.org
- One-day hikes
- Takijiri to Takahara, Entrance of the Kodo to magical mountain village
- Takahara to Chikatsuyu Oji, Mountain shrine to valley floor historical spots
- Chikatsuyu to Tsugizakura Oji, Chikatsuyu village historical spots and giant trees
- Hosshinmon-oji to Hongu Grand Shrine
- Hayatama Grand Shrine and Kamikura Shrine in Shingu
- Akagigoe, scenic mountain ridge walk
- Dainichigoe, Ki-no-kuni (Tree Country) lives up to its name with this forest walk
- Ogumotorigoe, the most memorable challenge of the Kodo
- Kogumotorigoe, amazing mountain overlook
- Daimonzaka to Nachi Falls
- Nagaizaka (Ohechi Route)
- Walking up Nachi Station to Nachi Falls
- Taxi Plan
- Multiple-day hikes
- Guide fee
- Contact Us!
- Buy Travel Insurance