Let me show the photos of Nachi Fire Festival!
The highlight of this festival is big fire torches.
They are powerful, aren’t they?
The festival falls on July 14 every year.
If you missed this event this year, why don’t you come to Kumano to see this festival on July 14 next year?
- Tour Prices
- Popular courses
- Takijiri to Takahara, Entrance of the Kodo to magical mountain village
- Takahara to Chikatsuyu Oji, Mountain shrine to valley floor historical spots
- Chikatsuyu to Tsugizakura Oji, Chikatsuyu village historical spots and giant trees
- Hosshinmon-oji to Hongu Grand Shrine
- Hayatama Grand Shrine and Kamikura Shrine in Shingu
- Akagigoe, scenic mountain ridge walk
- Dainichigoe, Ki-no-kuni (Tree Country) lives up to its name with this forest walk
- Ogumotorigoe, the most memorable challenge of the Kodo
- Kogumotorigoe, amazing mountain overlook
- Daimonzaka to Nachi Falls
- Nagaizaka (Ohechi Route)
- Walking up Nachi Station to Nachi Falls
- Other Courses
- About us
- Contact Us