Path of Prayer Kumano Kodo Walk
This course is the last Kumano Kodo Path of Prayer walk covering the final stage of Kumano Kodo.
Why don’t you join us to see one of the three Grand Shrines of Kumano, Nachi Grand Shrine and Nachi Falls, the largest waterfall in Japan?
- Course: From Fudarakusan-ji Temple to Nachi waterfall.
- Date: February 19th(Sun)
- Time/ Place to meet : 11:00am JR Nachi Staion
- Participants : High school-age or older.
- Cost : 1,000 yen (includes insurance) per person.
Entrance to Waterfall and Transportation fee of 300 yen and 470 yen is required separately.
- Contact: email@example.com (0739-33-7451)
- Bring a lunch, walking shoes, rain gear. Stamp card
Download featured event fliers → Path of Prayer Walk (PDF).
Please make sure to contact us 5 days before the event by Feb 10th
Previous Photos of the Path of Prayer Walk
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]