Going To Nachi Grand Shrine
This tour includes the Daimonzaka tour, but you will start at Nachi JR Station and retrace the path recorded in the Nachi Mandala as you climb toward Nachi Falls. These days the path mostly follows the road through a few villages, and your guide will illuminate the links between the present and the past as you walk through this historical realm.
The main attractions of this course
- Fudarakusan-ji Temple is a World Heritage Temple.
- We’ll take a leisurely walk back through time along an old traditional street.
- Daimonzaka is the last part of the Kumano Kodo which heads to Kumano Nachi Grand Shrine.
- We’ll pay our respects to the Kumano Nachi Grand Shrine.
- You will be able to enjoy the fantastic view from Seiganto-ji Temple.
- Nachi Falls is the tallest waterfall in Japan.
Length: 7.4 km
Tour price (In yen):
- Locally licensed guide: 19,000
- Nationally licensed guide: 22,000
JR Nachi Station