Ogumo-tori-goe (Nachi Taisha to Koguchi)
This course is said to be the hardest of the Nakahechi routes.
It connects the Nachi Taisha to Koguchi, a small village.
Along this route, you can overlook the Kumano Sea from Funami pass when it is clear, and find a round mossy rock where the gods are said to have sat and had a friendly chat.
They will definitely lend a sense of accomplishment to the hard journey!
Length: 15.7 km
Tour price (In yen):
- Locally licensed guide: 35,000
- Nationally licensed guide: 38,000
Meeting Place and Time
＜Nachi to Koguchi＞
- Meeting Place: Nachisan bus stop (about 20 minutes from Nachi station by bus)
- Meeting Time: 7:50
- Ending Place: Koguchi
- Ending Time: 15:00～16:00
＜Koguchi to Nachi＞
- Meeting Place: Koguchi bus stop (about 70 minutes from Hongu by bus, about 45 minutes from Shingu by bus)
- Meeting Time: 7:55
- Ending Place: Nachi no Takimae bus stop
- Ending Time: 16:00～17:00