Akagi-goe (Hosshinmon Oji to Yunomine)
This path connects Hosshinmon Oji and Yunomine Onsen. With the exception of one steep area, you can enjoy fairy easy hiking and wonderful views as it meanders across a ridge. The scenery truly has an air of antiquity, punctuated by the Nabewari-Jizo, or Broken Pot Guardian Deity, who is able to ease your fatigue when you pass by.
Length: 7.1 km
Tour price (In yen):
- Locally licensed guide: 20,000
- Nationally licensed guide: 23,500
Meeting Place and Time
Choose a time from below.
- Meeting Place: In front of Hongu Taisha
- Meeting Time: ①9：00 ②10:00
- Ending Place: Yunomine Onsen