Nagaizaka is one of the Ohechi route that connects form Kii-Tanabe to Fudarakusanji temple in Nachikatsuura town taking southern route along the shore of the Kii Peninsula.
Ohechi route was loved by many writers and artists going a longer way round than Nakahechi route to enjoy beautiful scenery along the way.
Nagaizaka is one of the most beautiful scenic courses in Ohechi and the well-left ancient trail make your walking comfortable and enjoyable.
Difference of elevation is up to 250 m, which is relatively milder than that of Nakahechi route and it’s one of the characteristics of Ohechi route.
Why don’t we enjoy seeing the ocean, blooming azalea covering route the trail in May and milder climate in winter than Nakahechi route.
Summary and fee of the course
|Guide Fee (1 person to 5 people)||18,500 yen|
- Meeting place：Susami station
- Meeting Time：①8：45 ②10：40
- Ending place：Susami station or Mirozu (Mirodu) station
- Please prepare your own lunch.
- About the fee in case of 6 to 10 people, please let us know.
- If you need to meet us and/or finish at different places such as at Kii Tanabe station or Shirahama station, please feel free to let us know (We suggest the fee for those cases).
- If you can’t find courses you would like to walk on our web site or make an original itineraries, please contact us from Contact form.