Kogumo-tori-goe (Koguchi to Ukegawa)
This is the path that connects the small village of Koguchi to the Hongu Taisha.Compared to the Ogumo-tori-course, its difficulty is moderate.
There are many highlights along this course, but the most popular is the amazing view from Hyakken-gura. It overlooks rows of dense Kumano mountains, and the scenery will change depending on the weather― open sky, beautiful clouds, or fog all enhance the view. Deep breaths of the mountain air here will refresh your mind and body!
Length: 13 km
Tour price (In yen):
- Locally licensed guide: 23,500
- Nationally licensed guide: 27,000
Meeting Place and Time
Choose a time from below.
＜Koguchi to Ukegawa＞
- Meeting Place: Koguchi (about 70 minutes from Hongu by bus, about 45 minutes from Shingu by bus)
- Meeting Time: ①8:10 ②9:10
- Ending Place: Ukegawa bus stop
- Ending Time: ①13:10 ②14:10
＜Ukegawa to Koguchi＞
- Meeting Place: Ukegawa bus stop (about 25 minutes from Hongu by bus, about an hour from Shingu by bus)
- Meeting Time: ①7:010 ②9:05
- Ending Place: Koguchi
- Ending Time: ①13:00 ②15:00